Is your organization looking for a high-caliber, convenient, and cost-effective method to strengthen your security management team’s knowledge and skills for today’s changing workforce and risk environment?
Bring ASIS International’s Contract Learning to your office or training center.
ASIS works with you to customize our in-person or virtual training courses to align with your organization’s needs for the changing workforce and risk environment. Build your staff’s knowledge and skills, as well as provide official study resources for those pursuing ASIS certification and recertification.
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Develops talent within the organization
- Maximizes financial investment and efficient use of time
- Provides convenient and confidential learning opportunities onsite
- Customizes material specific to your team’s current and future needs and experience
- Builds security industry standards and guidelines into course curriculum
- Provides up-to-date industry standards and guideline resources, where applicable
- Certification Review Prep for the Certified Protection Professional (CPP) Exam
- Certification Review Prep for the Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) Exam
- Certification Review Prep for the Physical Security Professional (PSP) Exam
- Conducting Advanced Internal Investigations
- Enterprise Security Risk Management
- Executive Protection
- Facility Security Design
- Risk, Threat, and Vulnerability Assessment
- Certification Review Prep for the Associate Protection Professional (APP) Exam (Available early 2020)
In addition to providing our current offerings, we can also build custom courses based on your specific requirements. Train your security team on your policies, environment, and culture.
REQUEST A PROPOSAL
- Complete a short questionnaire highlighting your organization’s training needs
- Receive a personalized proposal outlining course benefits, overview, recommended instructor(s), course delivery fee, and next steps.
Please contact ContractPrograms@asisonline.org.