Active assailants. Data breaches. Workplace violence. Compromised supply chains.
Your security team may be the only thing standing between these scenarios and your organization and employees.
- Knows how to prevent and manage these issues?
- Is equipped to develop effective crisis management policies
- Is capable of establishing training programs to safeguard your physical and informational property?
Ensure that your security team is certified through ASIS.
Our certification programs are created by and for security professionals—those at the front lines of protecting your employees, your assets, and your business.
- Create a development pathway rooted in standards and guidelines.
- Elevate your organization’s global reputation and credibility.
- Gain recognition for high standards among insurers, regulators, governments, the public, and clients.
ASIS board certifications are developed and maintained through a rigorous process exemplified through the program’s accreditation by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) against the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 17024.
Just as security is dynamic and ever-evolving, so too are those who hold ASIS certification. To maintain their credential, professionals must stay current with changes and trends in the security industry through mandatory recertification requirements.
“Academic certificates are different from professional certification in that, while the former can lie on the shelves undusted for years, the latter is a living, evergreen, dynamic, and revocable document, requiring structured upkeep through continuing professional education (CPE) credit. Certifications affirm in perpetuity that you hold the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in the security business.”
– McLean Essiene, CPP, PCI, PSP, MD/CEO, Essimacs International Security LTD, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Conquer Your Top Organizational Challenges
- Recruiting and retaining qualified employees
- Training and developing employees
- Staying current with evolving security threats
With new disruptors altering the landscape with a complexity and speed never before experienced, there’s never been a greater need for qualified security professionals—lead the charge for your organization by pursuing ASIS certifications for your team.