There are many types of crises—some are anticipated and others are not. How an organization deals with a disruptive event that threatens to harm the organization or its stakeholders can determine its recovery and long-term success. Is your organization prepared?
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll be presented with a national crisis scenario and then work through each phase of the crisis—prevention, response, mitigation, and recovery.
- Analyze methods to manage and control communication
- Examine components of a comprehensive workplace violence program
- Strengthen strategies for protecting brand and reputation
- Examine crisis recovery and consequence management
- Discuss how cybersecurity issues affect crisis management
You will be able practice new concepts while also having the opportunity to bring your own practical experience and expertise forward.