ASIS International Announces New Preferred CPE Provider (Pilot Program)
The ASIS Preferred CPE Provider Program offers organizations the opportunity to award pre-approved continuing professional education (CPE) credits for their security or business management-related continuing education offerings. With Preferred CPE Provider status, ASIS-approved activities can be easily identified by those searching for continuing education they can use to earn CPEs toward recertification of their ASIS designation(s).
If the learning objectives of your organization’s course offerings align with the bodies of knowledge for the APP, CPP, PCI, and/or PSP, your organization can be awarded Preferred CPE Provider status.
The Program, currently open to organizations by invitation only, offers two options for organizations that provide educational programs:
- ASIS Annual Preferred CPE Provider – for organizations that offer multiple educational activities a year.
- ASIS One-Time Preferred CPE Provider Event - for organizations for which only one educational activity has been approved by ASIS.
KEY BENEFITS TO PROVIDER
- Join with a select group of organizations authorized to offer CPEs pre-approved by ASIS International.
- Build recognition for your organization with your listing in a Directory of Preferred CPE Providers (coming soon) on the ASIS Preferred CPE Provider Program webpage (for Annual Preferred CPE Providers only).
- Expand the reach of your organization to attract more certified security professionals to your educational offerings.
- Elevate your commitment to providing continuing education for professional development and recertification activities.
- Receive appropriate tools, resources, and support to ensure your participants can easily and properly receive CPE credit for participation.
- Stand out as an ASIS International Preferred CPE Provider by using the program logo on marketing materials.
- Gain increased exposure via ASIS marketing and brand recognition.
Download the Preferred CPE Provider Program Guide to learn how to become a Preferred CPE Provider.
Download the Preferred CPE Provider Program application.
Upload the application and submit it to the ASIS Preferred CPE Provider Program Team.
|Download Guide||Download Application||Submit Application|
|Annual Fee - Corporation||$950 (includes $100 nonrefundable processing fee)|
|Annual Fee – Non-Profit||$450 (includes $100 nonrefundable application processing fee)|
|One-Time Event Fee (A one-time event includes a course, one-day event, or one multi-day event.)||$250 (includes $100 nonrefundable application processing fee)|
(For urgent requests for approval that are submitted LESS THAN eight weeks prior to the event date.)
|$350 (annual and one-time event)
(This is in addition to regular fees noted above.)
ASIS International reserves the right to alter these fees and other Preferred CPE Provider requirements without notice.
If an application is denied, the annual fee will be refunded, minus the application processing fee.
Please contact the ASIS Preferred CPE Provider Program Team at +1.703.519.6200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.