Security’s flagship event to deliver free expo education covering industry impact of AI, Blockchain, robotics and wearables
Alexandria, VA—September 12, 2018—The rapidly evolving security landscape and the technologies poised to disrupt the industry will take center stage in a reimagined expo hall at Global Security Exchange (GSX), being held Sept 23-27 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. In the first year of its rebrand following a 63-year history as the ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits, GSX is expected to attract more than 20,000 operational and cyber security professionals and 550 exhibitors for the industry’s flagship event. ASIS International is the world's largest association for security management professionals.
“ASIS is reinventing the way our industry supports innovation,” said Richard E. Chase, CPP, PCI, PSP, 2018 president, ASIS International. “We're bringing together entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and business and industry veterans for conversations and hands-on demos of technologies that are reshaping entire industries. Attendees will hear perspectives from all vantage points and walk away with a better understanding of the risks and opportunities inherent in these applications. There is no other event in our industry offering these comprehensive discussions and demonstrations—directly on the expo floor.”
Upending the traditional trade show experience, the GSX show floor will feature immersive, experiential learning opportunities including the X Stage, the event’s signature innovation theater. Here attendees will see frontier technologies demoed, and will hear how cryptocurrencies and AI/VR/AR are reshaping entire industries.
Education on the X Stage includes:
- Blockchains, Crypto, and De-Centralization: Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
- Learn how these technologies are poised to revolutionize fundamental concepts within the security industry, like identity management, authentication, and personnel surety.
- Forecasting Security Needs Through Intelligence–How Information and Analytics Will Drive the Future: Tuesday 3:30 - 4:00 p.m.
- Hear firsthand from Ty Richmond, CPP, president, Universal Services of America, as he discusses Allied Universal investments in AI and Robotics and how they leverage technology to make deployment of human protective assets more efficient and effective.
- Enterprise Virtual Reality: Wednesday 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- STRIVR kicks off an afternoon of programming focused on AR/VR and wearable technology by discussing how virtual reality is changing the game in developing training content.
- Security Innovation Landscape: Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Building off exciting news announced at Air Force Major General Bradley Spacy's Wednesday keynote, groups like AFWERX, Accenture, and the DHS Science and Technology Directorate will discuss the ways they are accelerating innovative solutions to create real long-term value.
Additional theaters include the Xperience Stage–focused on tried and true best practices–and the Xcelerated Exchange Stage, which provides a “town hall” forum for conversations between industry, technologists, and business and government leaders. Also on the expo floor is the GSX D3 Xperience–providing hands-on demos and education around drones, droids, and anti-UAS defense systems.
Access to the X-Learning Theaters and GSX D3 Xperience is included in the free expo-only registration. Register today at www.GSX.org/register.
Members of the press are eligible to receive a free all-access pass, including keynote presentations, education sessions, and the show floor. Email email@example.com with your media credentials to register.