July 16-18, 2014 | Hyatt Coconut Point | Bonita Springs, FL
The Proven Way for Security Decision Makers
and Solution Providers to Do Business
The ASIS Diamond Club Security Buyers Forum is designed to provide intimate, face-to-face buying experiences between top-level security executives who are involved in the buying process and solution providers matching their needs.
This is an invitation-only, hosted event for qualified security decision makers with annual security budgets of at least $1 million or from a Fortune 500 company, and have purchasing plans within the next 12-18 months. Buyers are matched with solution providers who meet their product and service needs.
As a solution provider, you will engage in direct, serious discussions with key buyers you may never have the chance to meet in their offices. Position yourself as a trusted advisor while consolidating months of business travel and calls into a productive two-day event. Providers of all product and service categories are welcome. Sign up today!
We have attended several buyers' summits this year alone and this one had the best mix of vertical markets and the highest level decision makers of any we’ve attended. We anticipate several outstanding results from this summit.
Scott Welborn, Tech Systems, Inc.
Complete Information | Download Contract | Pre-Qualified Prospects as of 3/21/14
Contact your sales representative today at +1.800.687.7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Solution Providers
- Two days of guaranteed appointments with pre-qualified security buyers.
- Security executives represent all industry sectors.
- Your customer is focused on you and your solutions.
- Shortened sales cycle by communicating face-to-face with senior decision makers.
- Increase sales halfway through 2014.
For Security Professionals
- Meet one-on-one with solution providers matching your product/service needs.
- Conduct a year’s worth of business in two days.
- Peer-to-peer exchange and networking events facilitate meaningful interaction with solution providers and other senior security professionals.
- Expenses for qualified security executives are fully covered (travel, hotel, and group meals).
The security buyers forum was designed to get business done. ASIS did a great job of matching me with the people I wanted to see. This kind of speed dating works.
Dennis Blass, Children's of Alabama
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to build relationships with key buyers focused on you and your products/services.
To secure your place as a solution provider, contact your sales representative today! +1.800.687.7469 or email@example.com.