Now, more than ever, the safety & security of guests, staff and venues is at the top of your mind. With more than 15 sessions focused on the emerging security trends and threats of our industry,
VenueConnect 2017 is the one event you cannot afford to miss! Learn how to enhance your venue's procedures, how to develop critical infrastructure protection best practices, and mitigate risk at VenueConnect 2017.
View the full VC17 schedule
Safety & Security Sessions You Won't Want To Miss
Stadium Management Conference
Featured Speaker: Stephen Rees
Special Agent Stephen P. Rees entered the FBI in 1995 and has worked investigations in organized crime/drug matters, white collar crime, violent crime, and counterterrorism.
Read his full bio here.
During this must attend session, Agent Rees will speak about protecting our venues critical infrastructures, collaboration between venues and law enforcement agencies, and technology usage as it pertains to security.
Other Safety and Security Sessions:
- Alternative Security Measures & Trends that Impact Your Emergency Preparedness Planning
- The Rise in Fan Violence and How to Contain It
- Intelligent Safety and Security Technology
- When Protests Take the Field
- Patron safety – Being Prepared for Medical Emergencies at Your Venue
- Exhibitions & Meetings Safety & Security Initiative (EMSSI) Update
- Mindset: Situational Awareness Training: This session will highlight IAVM's course in situational awareness and will provide key training information which will enhance mental preparation response and mitigation to environmental threats.
Don't miss out on all of this year's informative life safety & security education along with more than 80 venue specific sessions at VenueConnect 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee.