As the leading association for security management professionals worldwide, ASIS is committed to providing its global community of 34,000 members with a full suite of benefits including:
- Unmatched networking opportunities at the local, regional, and global events
- ASIS Connects, our exclusive online community to network, collaborate, and find solutions
- Access to award-winning news, trends, and deep-dive feature articles from Security Management, ASIS’s monthly magazine
- Big savings on expert-led education including webinars, global conferences, executive development, and more
- Globally recognized professional certifications that validate your competency in the security management industry
- Free digital access of all ASIS standards and guidelines
There is strength in numbers, and as our membership grows so does our ability to reinvest in the profession.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Tell the story about why you're a member. Why did you join? What was the most compelling message about ASIS International that made you want to be a part of this community? If there was a person who influenced your decision to join, why did his/her opinion matter?
- Provide examples. A positive testimonial is one of the strongest tools. Describe how membership has helped you advance, either via tangible resources or relationships you've developed through ASIS International.
- Focus on your recruit’s needs. Do they know ASIS International is the global leader for security professional development, education, certifications, and standards? Make sure they are aware of all the ways ASIS serves as the premier organization for security professionals across all industry sectors.
- Let us help you close the deal! ASIS stands ready to help your recruitment efforts. Need a member services staffer to call or send more information to prospects? Simply email [email protected] and we’ll step in.
Plus, remember to promote our new member incentive. As an exclusive offer, new members who join through a referral during our 2020 member-get-a-member campaign will be able to select 3 out of our top 5 performing webinars at no cost to enhance their professional development (a $147 value).