ASIS International, the world's largest association for security management professionals, is pleased to announce that U.S. Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh C. Johnson and FBI Director James B. Comey will address attendees at the Annual ASIS International 62nd Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2016) taking place Sept. 12–15 in Orlando, Florida. Co-located with the InfraGard 20th Annual Congress & Conference and (ISC)² Security Congress, ASIS 2016 is expected to attract 20,000 enterprise security and cybersecurity professionals from across the globe.
Johnson will address attendees at a luncheon on Monday, September 12 at 12:15 pm and Comey will speak to members of the CSO Center for Leadership & Development, as well as invited guests, on Tuesday, Sept 13 at 11:00 am. Both events take place at the Orange County Convention Center and are open to the media.
In his remarks, Comey will focus on cyber security and the FBI's strategy for combatting cybercrime. Both sets of remarks will underscore the importance of strong private sector collaboration.
In addition to Johnson's attendance, the DHS Office of Infrastructure Protection is supporting the inaugural ASIS Security Week in Orlando, which will kick off with a free Preparedness and Prevention Community Seminar, September 11 at the Hyatt Regency. Security Week, developed in response to the violent attacks on citizens where they work, live and play, will provide free programming to educate small business owners and those responsible for securing community institutions on the fundamentals of security and preparedness planning. For details, visit
- U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh C. Johnson
- FBI Director James B. Comey
- Addressing attendees of ASIS 2016, InfraGard 20th Anniversary Congress & Conference, and (ISC)² Security Congress
- Monday, Sept. 12, 12:15–12:45 pm (Johnson)
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, 11:00–11:45 am (Comey)
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
- Open to registered media but there will be no Q&A. For more information about ASIS 2016 or to secure a press pass, visit