The CSO Roundtable, a by-invitation-only group of ASIS International that serves senior security executives in the world’s leading organizations, has announced its 2010 Advisory Board.
Co-chairs are Timothy T. Janes, CPP, Vice President of Corporate Security, Capital One; and Timothy S. Weir, Director of Global Asset Protection, Accenture.
Returning board members are:
- Marene Allison, Vice President of Security, Medco
- Kevin P. Donovan, Vice President of Security, Johnson & Johnson
- Mark Hargraves, CPP, Head—Physical Protective Security, Asia Pacific, Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp.
- Petri J. Lillqvist, Director of Risk Management, Digita Oy
- Stephen Scharf, Senior Vice President and Global Chief Information Security Officer, Experian Inc.
New board members are:
- Brian Allen, CPP, Senior Director, Corporate Security, Time Warner Cable
- Chris Berg, CPP, Senior Director, Global Security, Symantec
- Richard Gunthner, Vice President, Global Corporate Security, Mastercard
- Robert W. Jones, Senior Director, Security and Special Investigations Group, Kraft
- Timothy Williams, CPP, Director of Global Security, Caterpillar
After three years of service, the following board members are stepping down:
- Regis W. Becker, CPP, Global Director, Security and Compliance, PPG Industries
- Don W. Walker, CPP, Chairman, Securitas Services USA
- Chad Callaghan, CPP, Vice President, Enterprise Loss Prevention, Marriott International
- Michael Frankovich, CPP, Director of Security, Spectra Energy
- Robert Rogalski, Corporate Director of Security, RAND Corp.
The CSO Roundtable of ASIS International, the preeminent organization for security professionals worldwide, became its own membership organization in 2008 to gain recognition for and enhance the standing of the CSO position; to assist CSOs in job performance, leadership and professional development; and to develop the next generation of corporate CSOs.
It fulfills this mission by creating networking opportunities, holding high-level conferences, and offering a password-protected Web site that delivers a discussion blog, hundreds of documents including a dynamic inventory of policies and procedures, and a number of free resources and tools provided by partners. The site also carries CSO-relevant news and a private-messaging function.
For more information, go to www.csoroundtable.org.