Propel Your Career with ASIS Career HQ
Now in its eighth year, ASIS Career HQ (#2115) continues to provide unprecedented professional value to GSX attendees.
Open to all attendees, Career HQ offers free résumé reviews, career coaching, professional development sessions, and networking opportunities with employers and peers—plus free professional headshots in the Headshot Studio.
Career coaching and résumé reviews will take place during exhibit hours. Stop by to book an appointment with one of its expert coaches:
- Glenn Bass, director of recruiting, Security and Investigative Placement Consultants, LLC
- Rebecca Bayne, president, Bayne Consulting & Search, Inc.
- Dan Borschke, executive vice president, National Association of Concessionaires
- Ryan Carroll, executive recruiter (physical & logical security), Recruit Group
- Stephanie “Stevie” Dahl, senior leadership liaison, ACT•1 Group
- Noel Glacer, CEO and founder (security division), Recruit Group
- Mike Hurst, CPP, director, HJA Fire and Security, Recruitment Consultants
- Erik Kleinsmith, associate vice president for strategic relations in intelligence, national, homeland, and cyber security, American Military University
- Kelley Latimer, recruiter, Bayne Consulting & Search, Inc.
- Charlene Lee-Sutherlin, vice president, human resources, Weiser Security Services, Inc.
- Lindsey Mailloux, senior recruiter, Bayne Consulting & Search, Inc.
- Chris O’Leary, founder, Loss Prevention Recruiters, LLC
- Jeremy Ornstein, chief human resources officer, ASIS International
- Nicole Riggs, office coordinator, recruiting research/team support, Bayne Consulting & Search, Inc.
- Brittney Ripley, senior associate résumé and LinkedIn profile writer, Vocamotive
- Adam Zajac, head résumé and LinkedIn profile writer, Vocamotive
Career HQ will also host professional development sessions and powerful networking events.
Don’t miss the ASIS Young Professionals Council’s Social Scavenger Hunt on Wednesday. Several lucky winners will take home prizes, so grab your smartphone and get ready to play in the exhibit hall.
All Career HQ activities and sessions are listed in the show guide and the GSX 2019 mobile app.