15-17 February 2015
ASIS Middle East will take place under the patronage of His Excellency Lt. Gen. Dhahi Khalfan Tamim, Deputy Chairman of Police and General Security
Mohammad G. Al-Zahrani|
Safety & Industrial Security, Saudi Aramco
Regional experiences - how the introduction of security industry regulations and framework has contributed to increasing industry’s performance and the effect on the customer and end user experiences
Dr. Khalid bin Saad Al-Ageel
General Secretary of the Higher
Commission for Industrial Security
in the Ministry of Interior of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Major General Khamis Mutar Al Muzainah
Dubai Police, UAE
Professor Peter D’Arcy|
Former Government Advisor to the MOI
Director of the Government-owned National Security Institute, UAE
Professor Moray McLaren|
IE Business School
Join colleagues from around the world!
Set for February 15-17, 2015, in the Events Centre of the InterContinental Festival City Hotel, Dubai, UAE, the ASIS Middle East 2015 will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
- Connect with peers in security management from around the world
- Share experiences and exchange ideas
- Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in the Middle East, as well as those that extend globally
- Practice horizontal learning! Use examples, lessons learnt and case studies presented by security professionals who work in very diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.
Immerse yourself in two days of:
- Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- Networking events (President's Reception, Welcome Drink, coffee breaks)
- And update yourself on the latest in security services and technology in our enlarged trade exhibition
The 2014 Middle East conference drew record attendance. To see highlights, read a message from ASIS President Rich Widup, CPP, and to read Abdulrahman F. Al-Wuhaib’s keynote address,
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security services and solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your business today.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization's people, property, and data.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the globe.
For further information, please contact