Join colleagues from around the world!
Set for February 15-17, 2015, in Dubai, UAE, ASIS Middle East 2015 will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
- Connect with peers in security management from around the world
- Share experiences and exchange ideas
- Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in the Middle East, as well as those that extend globally
- Practice horizontal learning! Use examples, lessons learnt and case studies presented by security professionals who work in very diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.
Immerse yourself in two days of:
- Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- Networking events (President's Reception, lunches, coffee breaks
- And update yourself on the latest in security services and technology in our enlarged trade exhibition
The 2014 Middle East conference drew record attendance. To see highlights, read a message from ASIS President Rich Widup, CPP, and to read Abdulrahman F. Al-Wuhaib’s keynote address, click here.
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security services and solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your business today.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization's people, property, and data.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the globe.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.