Set for 7-9 December 2014, in Singapore in the spectacular Sands Expo and Convention Center at the Marina Bay Sands, this unique business summit will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
Keynote: Global Supply
Director of INTERPOL Digital Crime Center, Singapore
Professor Mark Goh
Director (Industry Research)
The Logistics Institute Asia Pacific at the National University of Singapore, Singapore
Janet K. Benini
Associate Director, International Preparedness Programs, Secretary's Office of Intelligence, Security and Emergency Response, US Department of Transportation, USA
Discussion Panel: Geopolitical Risks
Rodney Johnson, CPP
Erudite Risk, South Korea
Stirling Assynt, UK
Connect with professional peers in security management from around the world. Share experiences and exchange ideas. Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in the Asia Pacific, as well as those that extend globally.
Check this delegate companies' list to see who is attending this conference.
Practice horizontal learning! Use examples, lessons learnt and case studies presented by security professionals who work in very diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.
Immerse yourself in two days of:
- Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- Networking events (President's Reception, Welcome Drink, lunches, coffee breaks)
- Showcases of the latest technology and solutions
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Six Reasons You Should be at Asia-Pacific 2014
- Industry leaders from important companies and organizations will speak about the latest developments, trends and innovations in security.
- Apply lessons learnt from other industries to your own sector. Original content will be shared on stage, including discussion on cloud computing, risk management of personal devices in workplace, and security convergence.
- Connect with high-level security professionals from all over Asia-Pacific and beyond.
- Get motivated by new ideas and information.
- Form new partnerships and reconnect with familiar faces in the industry.
- Get social and join discussions on the event on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter