21-23 February 2016
Save the Date!
Set for February 21-23, 2016, in the Events Centre of the
InterContinental Festival City Hotel, Dubai, UAE, ASIS Middle East 2016 will address a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
For further information, please contact
Read the 2015 Keynote Address
Innovating for a Changing World: Opening Security’s Window on Tomorrow, delivered by Mohammad Shammary, General Manager, Industrial Security Operations, Saudi Aramco
"In times of exponential change, we can 'see tomorrow' by innovating technology and human resource development"
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security services and solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your business today.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization's people, property, and data.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the globe.
Photos from the 2015 Event