21-23 February 2016
Under the patronage of His Excellency Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan Tamim, Deputy Chairman of Police and General Security, Dubai, UAE
Keynote Speaker: His Excellency Major General Mansour S. AL-Turki, Spokesperson, Ministry of Interior, KSA
Keynote Speaker: His Excellency Dr. Khalid bin Sa'ad Al Ageel, Secretary General of the Higher Commission for Industrial Security (HCIS), KSA
Keynote Speaker: Bader F. Al-Qadran, Executive Director Safety & Industrial Security, Operations & Business Services, Saudi Aramco, KSA
ASIS 7th Middle East Security Conference & Exhibition provides an established platform for education and business exchange, addressing the key trends and issues facing security professionals in the region.
In addition to the dedicated oil and gas track, the event draws a global attendance actively involved in key sectors of economic diversification such as civil infrastructure, aviation, rail and port infrastructure, financial centers, tourism, education etc.
With the Economist forecasting GCC wide growth in GDP of 4-5% over the period to 2018, ASIS has designed this event to help security professionals facilitate business growth whilst navigating the region's specific security challenges.
Join colleagues at the InterContinental Festival City Dubai,
on 21-23 February 2016.
For further information, please contact
Key Reasons to participate
- 600+ senior security professionals
- 3 keynote and 40 high-level educational sessions
- Program combining concrete experience sharing and insights on what will shape the future of the security profession
- CSO RoundtableTM Summit
- Oil & Gas Security Track
- Technology & Solutions Theatre featuring case studies from top ranked security providers
- 1,000sqm exhibit showcasing cutting-edge security services and solutions
- Unique community of leading practitioners, technology and service providers
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security services and solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your business today.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization's people, property, and data.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the globe.
Photos from the 2015 Event