Click here to access the post event press release.
ASIS International held the 12th European Security Conference & Exhibition in 2013 at The Swedish Congress Centre (Massans Gata/Korsvagen 41294 Gothenburg). Set for April 14-16, 2013, this unique conference event addressed a full spectrum of topics in security management such as: supply chain security, loss prevention, hotel security, intellectual property, maritime piracy, terrorism, executive protection, internal theft and fraud, competitive intelligence, brand protection, physical security, cyber security, investigations, due diligence and global business issues.
Horizontal learning - use examples, lessons learned, and case studies presented by security professionals who work in diverse sectors and geographies and apply them to your own situation.
Connect with peers in security management from around the world. Share experiences and exchange ideas. Gain valuable new insights and perspectives on security challenges faced regionally in Europe, as well as those that extend globally.
Immerse yourself in three days of:
- Educational sessions (Keynotes, case studies and panel discussions)
- Networking events (President's Reception, lunches, coffee breaks)
- Update yourself on the latest in security services and technology in our enlarged trade exhibition
Become a sponsor or an exhibitor at the Conference!
Download the Conference Brochure
Download the programme
Who Should Attend
- Security management professionals
- Corporate executives in IT, supply chain management, strategic planning, and human resources
- Representatives from companies providing security solutions
- Law enforcement and fire protection professionals
- Facility management professionals
- Intelligence services and military personnel
- Government officials (Justice and Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs and Defense)
- Consultants, vendors, and architects
Benefits of Attending
- Get the latest information on key security issues affecting your business today.
- Develop effective strategies and solutions for protecting your organization's people, property, and data.
- See and compare innovative technologies, products, and services first hand.
- Network with security professionals and officials from around the globe.
- Delegates who register for the full two-day conference can claim thirteen (13) CPE credits
- Speakers can claim three CPE credits per instructional hour (50 minutes)
- Those who register as Exhibits-Only can claim three (3) CPE credits (copy of the name badge is required as a form of documentation)
Director, Bridges Foundation (Egypt)
Demystifying the concept of Jihad: how to separate Jihad and terrorism
Special Adviser, Strategic Security Risk Management, Central Bank of Norway, Norway
The Oslo 22 July Terrorist Attack and Impact on Current Security Thinking
Commissioner, Head of Gothenburg and the County of Vastra Gotaland Police Department (Sweden)
AR Media Publications:
Contal Security AB
G4S Security Service AB
Martin Yale International
Nedap NV - Security Management
Pophunters Film & TV
Tyco Integrated Fire and Security