Earn up to 12 CPE CREDITS
The CPP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the CPP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the seven key domains to develop a personalized study plan — focused on the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
"I believe the CPP Review Class is a critical element for anyone seriously pursuing CPP Board Certification. The class provided not only an accurate benchmark of my knowledge base, but also gave me the personalized data needed to build an effective study program specific to my needs."
--Scott Lowther, CPP, Manager, Corporate Security & Emergency Response, Brion Energy Corporation
The CPP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary resource for study is the Reference Set for the exam. CPP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
CPP Exam Domains
- Security principles and practices
- Business principles and practices
- Personnel security
- Physical security
- Information security
- Crisis management
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment to identify knowledge gaps.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies from faculty who have helped others succeed.
- Develop your own study plan with tools provided in the class.
Who Should Attend
The CPP Board Certification is for experienced practitioners who have a broad depth of understanding in leadership and security program management.
Others who may find the review program useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security profession.
$625 Member | $825 Nonmember (by 7 August)
$725 Member | $925 Nonmember (after 7 August)
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.