Take your security program to the next level
Whether you're new to a security leadership position, or have 20 years experience as a security manager, your ability to manage a modern security force depends upon your understanding of the law, management practices, technology, and best practices and procedures. This program delivers a comprehensive update on these core management requirements and distinguishes a great security program from an average one.
- Equip your security program to navigate the changing landscape.
- Add cost-effective practices to your professional arsenal.
- Learn new financial and marketing strategies to improve performance.
- Gain information to assist in ensuring your safety, security, and compliance with legal requirements.
- Understand the impact of current trends and recent issues.
Who Should Attend
- Security managers, operations managers, business development personnel of in-house and contract security agencies.
- Security supervisors
- Managers and supervisors with guard force training responsibility
- Corporate counsel, operations, purchasing, and administrators responsible for any aspect of contract security force management including: contracting, purchasing, and human resources.
This course focuses on equipping security professionals to overcome the evolving challenges in security force management.
Overview of the Security Industry: Past, Present, and Future
The security industry has changed dramatically over the past 10 to 15 years, Industry trends have changed the face of the average security company. Acquisitions are at an all-time high. This session explores what has caused the dynamics to change over the years.
State of the Security Force--How Today's Technology Impacts Security
Review leading-edge decision-making tools and recent technological impacts on the security industry.
Effective Security Officer Training
Training is a key component to improve security officer performance as well as limit liability. Learn what a training program should include and how to effectively apply it to both new hire and in-service training. Meeting your state minimum requirements is no longer sufficient.
Professional Growth and Development of Mid-Level Managers
Do you offer training to your mid-level managers? Discuss the importance of a detailed personal growth and development program to keep mid-level managers abreast of industry changes.
Limiting Professional Liability Exposure
You must stay ahead of the many legal pitfalls and challenges affecting the security and business industries. Receive invaluable information to equip your security operations to navigate the challenging liability landscape.
Legislative Changes and the Effect on Your Company
Learn about legislation that can impact your ability to provide services in a cost effective manner.
The Security Providers' Perspective
Learn from successful security providers about what it takes to truly form a partnership with your contract security company. Discover what is important to the provider and how to build a mutually beneficial and non-adversarial relationship for the betterment of your security program.