A robust "boot camp" style learning experience, the CPP certification classroom review provides a high-level review of security concepts tested on the exam. You will identify areas of strength and weakness to confidently know where to focus your study, as well as build relationships with peers and board certified instructors.
The class provided not only an accurate benchmark of my knowledge base, but also gave me the personalized data needed to build an effective study program.
Scott Lowther, CPP
Manager, Corporate Security & Emergency Response
Brion Energy Corporation
CPP Exam Domains
- Security principles and practices
- Business principles and practices
- Personnel security
- Physical security
- Information security
- Crisis management
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Develop your own study plan from class handouts
Who Should Attend
CPP Board Certification is for experienced practitioners who have a broad depth of understanding in leadership and security program management.
Others who may find the review program useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security profession.
The CPP Review is intended to supplement other exam preparation activities. Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.