Orders are processed and shipped from our warehouse in Leetsdale, Pennsylvania USA, Monday-Friday within two business days of receipt. Shipping rates are based on distance and weight.
If a shipment is returned to ASIS for non-payment of fees or refused by the recipient, credit will only be issued for the difference between any return shipping charges and the value of the item.
For orders shipped to addresses within the continental
U.S.& its territories, three shipping methods are available (ASIS ships by traceable carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc.):
- Standard ground traceable: generally arrives within 3-7 business days (ground shipping not available to Puerto Rico)
- Expedited traceable: generally arrives within 2-3 business days
- Overnight traceable: orders received by 12:30 pm Eastern Time arrive by 4 pm the next business day for commercial addresses and 8 pm for residential addresses
non-U.S. orders the standard/preferred shipping method is economical air traceable service. Delivery schedules and international customs charges vary widely depending on the destination address. ASIS is not responsible for payment of duties, import taxes, and brokerage fees assessed by customs.
International orders are most often shipped by a major carrier International Economy service; however, depending on package weight, contents and destination, these orders may be shipped via a means other than FedEx, UPS, etc. These methods are generally traceable and are handled by reputable carriers, commonly referred to as “consolidators.”
- Standard international shipping: generally arrives within 4-6 business days
- Expedited international shipping: generally arrives within 2-3 business days