Attention: Subject Matter Experts
Share your expertise and experience with our exclusive audience of security management practitioners looking for the latest information, cutting-edge strategies, and best practices that will help them succeed in their jobs and demonstrate ROI to their organizations. This ASIS audience includes security practitioners and related professionals from all vertical industries across both the public and private sectors, as well as military and law enforcement professionals.
Submissions open January 16 for:
ASIS 63rd Annual Seminar & Exhibits
25–28 September 2017 | Dallas, TX
Submission deadline: March 6, 2017
Enterprise Security for a Complex World
In today’s global threat landscape, it is critical for successful organizations to address security at the enterprise level, looking at every type of risk affecting an organization. From insider threat to cybercrime, terrorist acts to social unrest, infrastructure protection to workplace violence—the challenges are complex and potentially disastrous.
The ASIS International 63rd Annual Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2017) will offer best-in-class analyses and solutions to equip security professionals to anticipate, mitigate, manage, and prevent today’s complex threats from an integrated enterprise perspective.
What are we looking for?
- Solutions-based topics that incorporate this year’s theme – Enterprise Security for a Complex World
- Sessions are problem-centric….not function and/or topic-centric
- Outcome-focused business continuity, emerging practices, smart investments, ESRM
- We are encouraging NEW, interactive, and innovative session formats
Sessions previously presented at ASIS Seminars will not be accepted.
General Submission Guidelines
- Proposals and presentations must be in English
- Membership in ASIS is not required
- Generally, ASIS does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses
- No fees are required to submit a proposal
- Proposals will be rejected if all steps of the proposal submission process are not completed
- Individuals may submit a maximum of two proposals as the only or primary presenter per conference, but are allowed to take part in additional sessions as panel participants
- Commercially focused/vendor promotional/sales proposals will not be considered.
A Call for Presentations also is open for:
ASIS Middle East 2017
5–7, 2017 November 2017 | Manama, Bahrain
Submission deadline: 31 January 2017