Manual to Online Public Records - 4th Ed (The)
Publisher: Facts on Demand Press
Author: Michael L. Sankey and Cynthia Hetherington
This edition of The Manual to Online Public Records will lead you to many diverse and accurate sources of records. The goal is to provide resources, facts, and best practices to improve your business operations or your public record searching.
The information in this book goes well beyond a discussion of what is merely found online; it dissects many facets and techniques about finding detailed information on people and businesses. The authors share their expertise for conducting online research to uncover well-hidden facts and secrets.
- Evaluate! How to evaluate online sites and online vendors; how to spot red flag sites with little value
- Tap into Social Networks! Use advanced strategies to search Social Network sites for hard-to-find public information
- Insider Secrets! Discover the best online resources by data topic with Insider Searching Tips
- Comprehensive! Contains over 16,000 direct sources of public records at the county, state, and federal levels
- Find Private Sources! The nation's elite public record vendors are conveniently categorized to help you find the right source for the right search
The Manual to Online Public Records is applicable not only to intelligence, security, and investigation professionals, but also to everyday consumers looking for a primary "how to" resource for performing online research.
Item #: 2401
Publish Date: 2017