Investigations in the Workplace, 2nd Ed
Publisher: CRC Press
Author: Eugene F. Ferraro, CPP, PCI
Investigations in the Workplace, Second Edition provides both novice and experienced investigators with the most insightful and useful information available on the methods and processes for the proper and safe investigation of workplace crime and misconduct. Gleaned from the author’s nearly three decades of experience, the book is designed for easy reading and use_dispelling common myths and presenting new approaches, methods, and strategies.
Revised and updated with more methods, techniques, and case studies, this powerful book also includes new diagrams, checklists, and visuals to help readers put the material in context and make their investigations soar. Each chapter begins with Key Learning Points and is supplemented with boxed Tips, Traps, and Common Mistakes. A comprehensive appendix includes a glossary of common investigative terms, sample surveillance and investigative reports, advice on digital evidence, and more.
Investigations in the Workplace, Second Edition, is a must-read for corporate investigators and security professionals, human resources and law enforcement personnel, attorneys, and anyone else tasked with conducting or supervising workplace investigations.
- Examines all types and phases of workplace investigation
- Contains stand-alone chapters allowing readers to quickly target a particular area or topic
- Includes case studies, examples, diagrams, checklists, and visuals to help readers place the material in context
- Provides a list of Key Learning Points at the beginning of each chapter
- Supplements each chapter with Tips, Traps, and Common Mistakes
Reviewed in Security Management, 5/13.
Item #: 2002
Publish Date: 2012