Effective Physical Security, 5th Ed
Author: Lawrence Fennelly
Effective Physical Security, Fifth Edition is a best-practices compendium that details the essential elements and latest developments in physical security protection. This new edition is completely updated, with new chapters carefully selected from the author’s work that set the standard.
This book contains important coverage of environmental design, security surveys, locks, lighting, and CCTV, the latest ISO standards for risk assessment and risk management, physical security planning, network systems infrastructure, and environmental design.
- Provides detailed coverage of physical security in an easily accessible format
- Incorporates expert contributors in the field of physical security, while maintaining a consistent flow and style
- Serves the needs of multiple audiences, as both a textbook and professional desk reference
- Blends theory and practice, with a specific focus on today’s global business and societal environment, and the associated security, safety, and asset protection challenges
- Includes useful information on the various and many aids appearing in the book
- Features terminology, references, websites, appendices to chapters, and checklists
Item #: 2331
Publish Date: 2016