Clearance: original price $75 member, $82 nonmember
Companies today are expected to manage a variety of risks that would have been unthinkable a decade ago. Discussing the latest trends and pronouncements that have affected COSO ERM (Committee on Sponsoring Organizations Enterprise Risk Management)and your company’s ERM program, COSO Enterprise Risk Management, 2nd Ed enables organizations of all types and sizes to understand and better manage their risk environments and make sound decisions through the use of the COSO ERM framework.
Now fully revised and updated, this edition features up-to-the-minute discussions of:
- The PCAOB’s release of AS5
- ISACA’s COBIT standards to manage and understand risks<
- Recently released risk-related standards from the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- The AICPA’s recently released Risk Assessment Standards for private companies
- A new standard on risk management: ISO 3100The new Open Compliance and Ethics Group (OCEG) Standards
Straightforward and thorough, COSO Enterprise Risk Management, 2nd Ed is the invaluable working resource that will show you how to identify risks, avoid pitfalls within your corporation, and keep it moving ahead of the competition.
Item #: 2230
Publish Date: 2011