Advance: The Guide for Conducting a Protective Security Advance
Publisher: Varro Press
Author: David L. Johnson
Conducting an advance is the most important function performed by the protective service agent. Done properly, the advance will, in effect, render the role of the protection agent to that of accompanying the principal.
Advance provides the protection agent with comprehensive and detailed guidelines for scaling up or down protective missions—ranging from daily trips to and from the office to international travel to high-risk destinations. Valuable and essential supplementary material includes guidelines for establishing a command post, backwards planning schedule, and a protective operation checklist and briefing guide that can be customized for any protective mission.
- Every aspect and detail of a protective security advance is covered:
- General considerations for every type of mission
- Measures taken prior to leaving the office
- Conducting on-site advances
- Measures taken during the execution of the mission
This is an essential handbook for both new and seasoned protective service agents.
Item #: 1885
Publish Date: 2009