10 Minutes To Live: Surviving an Active Shooter Using A.L.I.V.E.
Author: Michael Julian, CPI, PPS, CSP
Not Available for Purchase
Active shooter mass killings have become a horrible reality in our society and no place is immune to them.
In this book, Michael Julian, CPI, PPS, CSP shares how essential the appropriate actions you take in the first ten minutes of an active shooting can be for your survival. How every second counts to stay alive.
Julian provides simple tools to help you in the event you find yourself in this type of scenario. He teaches you how to prepare yourself using a security mindset, and fight through your fear with a survival mindset so you can evaluate your situation and react appropriately.
Specifically, Julian shows you how to:
- Become more aware of your surroundings,
- Prepare for such an event by being “proactively reactionary”,
- Evaluate an active shooter situation more quickly and efficiently,
- Decide and take the best action necessary for your survival,
- Dominate the attacker, if necessary, using a kill or be killed mentality,
- Navigate the chaos that comes after the event, and
- Train family, friends, and coworkers how to do the same.
Julian’s insight helps you prepare for the worst. This alone could be the difference between life and death in the face of a horrific experience.
Item #: 2972
Publish Date: 2018