Dozens of awards available to advance security careers
Alexandria, VA—April 9, 2018—ASIS International, the world’s largest association for security management professionals, is pleased to announce the first slate of 2018 scholarships and grants available through its Foundation. Supported by member and corporate donations, the ASIS Foundation invests in elevating security practice through research and education.
Between April 2 and May 31, ASIS members can apply for the following career-enhancing opportunities:
- Road to Certification Scholarships in honor of Allan J. Cross – funds either the ASIS International CPP or PSP online review or PCI reference material (20 scholarships available)
- ASIS Foundation Career Development Scholarships – covers the cost of the ASIS board certification application fee and either the CPP or PSP online review or PCI reference material (six scholarships available)
- ASIS Foundation and Transitions Ad Hoc Council Law Enforcement Certification Scholarships – open to ASIS members who are active duty law enforcement, this award covers the costs for either the CPP or PSP online reviews or the PCI reference material and the application fee for an ASIS board certification (two scholarships available)
- ASIS Foundation and Military Liaison Council Certification Scholarships – open to ASIS members who are active duty military, this award covers the cost of either the CPP or PSP online review or the PCI study materials and the application fee for an ASIS board certification (four scholarships available)
- 2018 Security Education Grant in honor of Roy Bordes – provides funding for a two-day, locally delivered security education program for one ASIS Chapter
- Public-Private Partnership Excellence in honor of Matthew Simeone – supported by the ASIS Law Enforcement Liaison Council, this grant recognizes an outstanding Public-Private Partnership.
More grants and scholarships will be announced soon. Visit the ASIS Foundation website for details or to apply.
About ASIS International
Founded in 1955, ASIS International is the world's largest membership organization for security management professionals. With hundreds of chapters across the globe, ASIS is recognized as the premier source for learning, networking, standards, and research. Through its board certifications, award-winning Security Management magazine, and Global Security Exchange (formerly the Annual Seminar and Exhibits)—the most influential event in the profession—ASIS ensures its members and the security community have access to the intelligence and resources necessary to protect their people, property, and information assets. Learn more about the work we do at www.asisonline.org.