Alexandria, VA (June 18, 2019)—ASIS International, the world's largest association for security management professionals, announced an extensive line-up of organizations allied to security as partners for Global Security Exchange (GSX) 2019, taking place 8-12 September in Chicago, IL. The Coalition of Law Enforcement and Retail (CLEAR), National Sheriffs' Association (NSA) and World Association of Detectives, Inc. are among the event’s newest partners, reinforcing the event’s commitment to growth and excellence across multiple market sectors.
“This year’s growing list of Supporting Organizations is indicative of the continued influence and impact the professional security community has on emerging technologies, as well as expanded business and vertical market applications where security is also regarded as an enterprise solution,” said Christina Duffey, CPP, 2019 President, ASIS International. “This continued shift in mindset regarding the role security plays across the enterprise has also led to an increase in the number and diversification of partners now participating in GSX.”
The range of Supporting Organizations for GSX 2019 encompasses non-profits, educational groups, professional associations and thought leaders around the world. Confirmed partners to date include:
- Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI)
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- Business Continuity Institute (BCI)
- Canadian Security Association (CANASA)
- Coalition of Law Enforcement and Retail (CLEAR)
- Document Security Alliance (DSA)
- Information Systems Security Association (ISSA)
- International Association for Healthcare Security and Safety (IAHSS)
- International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI)
- International Association of Professional Security Consultants, Inc. (IAPSC)
- International Association of Security Awareness Professionals (IASAP)
- International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM)
- International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO)
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE)
- Loss Prevention Foundation (LPF)
- National Sheriffs' Association (NSA)
- Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- PSA Security Network
- Secure Technology Alliance
- Society of Industrial Security Professionals (NCMS)
- World Association of Detectives, Inc.
The expanded list of GSX Media Partners encompasses numerous industries including security, cyber, defense, construction, campus/education, facilities/operations, government and more.
To view the complete list of Supporting Organizations and Media Partners, visit www.gsx.org/event-info/gsx-partners/.
For more information about GSX 2019, visit www.gsx.org.
About Global Security Exchange (GSX)
Entering its 65th year, Global Security Exchange (formerly the ASIS International Annual Seminar & Exhibits) is the world’s most comprehensive event for security professionals worldwide, dedicated to addressing fast-paced changes across the industry with a focus on immersive learning, revitalized networking, and a reimagined exhibit floor. Attendance at GSX directly supports scholarship programs and the development of education, certification, and standards and guidelines year-round. ASIS International remains dedicated to expanding and enriching knowledge sharing, best practices, and peer-to-peer connections so security professionals across disciplines—and at all stages of their career—can get access to the information and resources they need to succeed. For information, visit www.GSX.org.
About ASIS International
Founded in 1955, ASIS International is the world's largest membership organization for security management professionals. With hundreds of chapters across the globe, ASIS is recognized as the premier source for learning, networking, standards, and research. Through its board certifications, award-winning Security Management magazine, and Global Security Exchange (formerly the Annual Seminar and Exhibits)—the most influential event in the profession—ASIS ensures its members and the security community have access to the intelligence and resources necessary to protect their people, property, and information assets. Learn more about the work we do at www.asisonline.org.