The ASIS International School Safety and Security Community gathers a comprehensive panel to address the landscape of school and campus security during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Securing facilities under quarantine or "stay at home" conditions
- Managing boarding students/employees who cannot return to their home states/countries due to travel restrictions
- Managing access to buildings/campuses for essential personnel
- Managing staffing levels during the pandemic to ensure there are adequate staff to secure facilities
- Managing facilities in various states and/or countries
- Keeping contact with students/employees at high risk for targeted violence
- Mark Berger - President, Securitech Group
- Mark Concordia - Associate Professor, Roberts Wesleyan College
- Kevin Davis - Assistant Director, Harding University
- Rick Gilbert - Sr. Director, Campus Safety & Security, Milton Hershey School
- Guy Grace - PASS Alliance; Director of Security, Littleton Public Schools
- John Scully - City University of New York
A presentation from the ASIS International/SIA COVID-19 Response Partnership.
Completion of this webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Self-reporting CPE credit for this webinar is required.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember