Sponsored by the School Safety and Security Council
Earn up to 1 CPE CREDIT
It's challenging enough to mitigate the risks during the school day but after the bell rings, on the weekend and at off-campus school-sanctioned activities, it's even greater.
The good news is that NCS4, the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety & Security, has developed best practices for both Interscholastic Athletics and After School Activities. Gary, the primary author and Kenna, best practice contributor, will use this information as the foundation for their presentation, while drawing on their experiences as SMEs to provide webinar participants with answers to their questions and including the following:
- What risks are the most likely or would result in the greatest impact in your school?
- What are reasonable mitigation strategies to address those risks?
- If there is an emergency, who is in charge after school?
- How do you train when the "staff players" constantly change?
- Do you utilize the same communication tools and protocols after school?
- Do you need a different plan for after school than your school EOP?
The presenters will walk through scenarios applying the concepts presented.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify high probability and high impact events for their school
- Describe mitigation strategies to address risks
- Determine need for separate planning for after school activities
Chair for InfraGard, President & CEO of TOTALeACCESS, Advisory Board – National Center for Spectator Sports Safety & Security
Providence Day School, ASIS School Safety & Security Council, Advisory Board – National Center for Spectator Sports Safety & Security
Get access to more than 75 live and on-demand webinars, anytime, anywhere with this annual, one-year subscription. With content delivered by security experts who have proven experience in their field, the information in ASIS webinars are relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—and stay informed, quickly and affordably.
Annual subscription: $129 members / $199 nonmembers
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.