Registration free to Members and Nonmembers!
ASIS Board Certification, globally recognized as a mark of excellence in security management, helps organizations enhance the professional competency of their security teams—as well as the reputation of their businesses.
In a 2019 survey conducted by ASIS,nearly 50% of employers indicated they cover all or part of their employees’ expenses for ASIS certification exam fees and/or study resources and reference materials.
Organizations that support and hire ASIS-certified security professionals:
- Ensure their team’s knowledge and skills reflect current best practices and accepted standards in the field
- Recruit and hold on to the most qualified security professionals
- Create a development pathway rooted in standards, guidelines, and certification
- Elevate the organization’s global reputation and credibility
- Enjoy better processes, improved outcomes, and other efficiencies associated with job performance excellence
- Gain recognition by insurers, regulators, governments, the public, and clients as meeting high standards
- How a certified team helps the entire enterprise
- How a certified team can help avoid legal problems
- How providing professional development opportunities raises morale and retention
Upon completion, webinar participants will:
- Learn about ASIS’s four certification program and which ones are right for your staff
- Understand the eligibility requirements and costs for each certification
- Know the various studying options ASIS offers
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember