This webinar will consider how to optimize your organization’s approach to business resumption planning. Unlike the onset of the crisis, when many organizations were effectively forced to transition to a work-from-home employment model at a breakneck speed, resumption will require a more gradual process.
A panel of Control Risks professionals lead the discussion.*
- Kim Brunell - Associate Director, Workplace Threat Management
- Terri Patterson - Principal, Workplace Threat Management
- Andre Simons - Director, Workplace Threat Management
- Ammi Small - Director, Crisis and Security Consulting
- Shawn VanSlyke - Principal, Workplace Threat Management
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Advice for optimizing your organization’s approach to resumption planning and a guiding framework to follow
- Employee mental health considerations; preparing for increased employee anxiety, uncertainty about the future, fear of exposure, etc.
- Workplace threat and de-escalation considerations; preparing for protentional of fresh conflicts for employees
- Changes in the workforce/remote terminations considerations; preparing for short and long-term cutbacks, minimizing associated fall-out, and protecting the health and safety of employees
- Business resumption protocol considerations; new health and safety guidelines, providing training on new policies and procedures while resuming business
*Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember