Presented jointly by the SIA RISE Committee and ASIS Young Professionals (YP) Working Group, join speakers Jon Harris and Marc Facca as they discuss ways up-and-coming security professionals can take forward strides in their personal and professional development even in the midst of a global pandemic. Attendees will learn strategies for relationship management during crises, re-imagining professional value in changing market conditions, as well as other skills that can ensure young security professionals emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic as the best possible version of themselves.
Topics covered include:
- How young professionals in the security industry are approaching the challenges and opportunities of the current COVID-19 situation
- Best Practices for continued personal and professional development
- Tips for the cultivation and development of relationships – both old and new
- How to reimagine your professional value in a virtual workplace – practical guidance and firsthand experiences
- Jon Harris, CPP, PSP, Senior Consultant, Guidepost Solutions, LLC.
- Marc Facca, Business Development Consultant, Allegion
Completion of this webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Self-reporting CPE credit for this webinar is required.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember