Sponsored by Raysecur
While every person, package, and backpack coming in the front door of most companies is checked and scanned, many companies are leaving their “back door” open to mail-borne threats. And thousands of major companies receive these threats annually. They have led to the evacuation of headquarters, injury, and even death.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- The nature of mail-borne threats and what companies are seeing most often today
- Considerations for resuming operations following COVID shut-downs
- How to implement a robust security program based on The Five Pillars of Mail Security
- New technology that can safely detect more and smaller threats than any previous technology, including X-rays
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
- Alex Sappok, Ph.D., CEO of RaySecur, holds a Ph.D. from MIT and has over a dozen patents.
- Will Plummer, Chief Security Officer of RaySecur, has 25 years of security experience in the U.S. Army and Department of Defense and he holds a Masters Degree in National Security and Irregular Warfare from the Naval War College.
- Cody Martin has over 10 years of experience as a federal agent with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service screening and investigating dangerous mail. He is now Principal Consultant with Risk Strategy Group.
*Note: Speakers and content are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember