Presented by SIA and ASIS, this roundtable discussion will address the challenges of managing physical security during the Covid-19 crisis. Panelists will explore the business continuity and supply chain issues faced by security practitioners, end-users, dealers and integrators. The discussion will facilitate key takeaways on lessons learned, adjustments and preparation efforts made to support management and continue business operations amid supply chain disruptions during unpredictable times of crisis.
Key topics include:
- Crisis management and business continuity practices
- Effective communication strategies
- Contingency planning
- Supply chain planning and management
- Lessons learned and effective adjustments to business operations
- Rob Colon, Global Head of Physical Security and Business Continuity, Shearman & Sterling
- Matt Barnette, Vice President, HID Mercury
- Glen Thomas, Vice President, Corporate Real Estate, Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings, Inc.
- Mohammed Atif Shehzad, Managing Director, Atriade
A presentation from the ASIS International/SIA COVID-19 Response Partnership.
Completion of this webinar qualifies for 1 CPE credit. Self-reporting CPE credit for this webinar is required.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2020—a minimum of 20 programs on topics such as security operations, active assailant, ESRM, and management & leadership—for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember