Sponsored by samdesk
The internet has facilitated the use of open-source Intelligence (OSINT) due to the speed, and accessibility it provides to rich content sources. This has given corporate security teams unprecedented access to real-time information, and understanding OSINT as a crisis unfolds has never been more crucial.
Join us, as samdesk highlights how your teams can leverage OSINT sources and digest the information provided to respond to a crisis when every second counts.
- OSINT overview
- OSINT tools for corroboration
- Real-time response review (i.e. active shooter situation)
- Understanding sources
- Scaling your security team to manage OSINT data
- And more!
After attending this presentation, you will understand:
- What is OSINT and what role can it play in a crisis?
- How to unpack a crisis alert quickly to understand its impact
- Understand the data sources that support your response
- Finding primary sources and why that matters
- Tools to streamline your crisis management
- Organizational and prioritizing of a crisis
- Scaling social monitoring to the size of your team
- Approaches to organising a team to react to a real time crisis
- Sharing resources within your team
- How to approach real-time verification using OSINT
- Understanding where and when
- Monitoring developing online conversations
- Quick searches and lists
Completion of this webinar is eligible for 1 CPE credit. CPE credits for ASIS-sponsored webinars will be updated in your user profile within 48 hours of completion. Self-reporting of CPE credits is not required.
Louise Tierney, SVP of Alerts and Data at samdesk, leads a team of data and intelligence analysts utilizing proprietary AI to deliver high quality breaking news alerts. She boasts an in-depth background in journalism, monitoring social media for breaking news, viral videos and emerging trends, and was recently shortlisted for the Future Star: Tech for Good Award in 2019 and 2020.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received by ASIS at least three business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than three days prior will be charged a $25 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Please note that online subscriptions and downloadable products are nonrefundable, nontransferable.
Gain access to all live and on-demand webinars for 2021—a minimum of 20 CPE-accredited programs on topics such as active shooter, ESRM, workplace violence, DE&I, and business continuity—PLUS the complete 2020 on-demand catalog for one low subscription fee. With content delivered by security experts who have proven expertise in their field, ASIS webinar content is relevant to the work you do as a practitioner every day. Build your security knowledge—or enable team training—by staying informed, efficiently and affordably.
$149 member | $199 nonmember