If you’re planning to take the Physical Security Professional (PSP®) certification exam during the next six months, are you doing all you can to ensure success?
The new PSP Virtual Study Group provides the tools and support you need to successfully prepare for the certification exam. With 12 modules covering the program domains and reference materials, the study group will review each module, and then discuss the topics in a virtual but real-time environment.
12 recorded modules covering all three PSP domains—review each module at your own pace!
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 - Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 3 - Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 4 - Influencing Factors in Physical Security Design
- Module 5 - Structural Security Measures
- Module 6 - CPTED, Criminal Behaviors, Electronic Security Systems
- Module 7 - Video Surveillance
- Module 8 - Principles of Project Management
- Module 9 - Project Planning
- Module 10 - Project Implementation
- Module 11 - Installation and Operations
- Module 12 - Maintenance, Evaluation, and Replacement
- 6 live sessions with a subject matter expert and experienced program advisor. Get your questions answered and hear study tips in real time. (18 July, 25 July, 1 August, 8 August, 15 August and 22 August at 4:00 PM ET)
- Take part in flexible, yet structured study—over six weeks, the program is offered on a suggested schedule and pace, but study when it’s convenient for you.
- 2 Guidelines
- ASIS Business Continuity Guideline: A Practical Approach
- ASIS Facilities Physical Security Measures Guideline
- Practice quizzes
- A community of participants—you will work through the material together and have the opportunity to draw on the expertise of others in the course
With 12 modules covering the program domains and reference materials, the study group will review each module, and then discuss the topics in a virtual but real time environment.
Join your peers preparing for this important professional milestone. Learn how as well as what to study as you engage in interactive discussions, share tips and tools, and assess your readiness for the PSP exam.
Each module has been recorded by highly experienced faculty.
- Kevin Doss, CPP, PSP, President & CEO, Level 4 Security
- H. Lee Neutzling, PSP, Corporate Security & LP Manager, Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
- Donald McInnes, PSP, National Training Instructor, Stanley Security
- John Bekisz, Jr., PSP, Vice President, Engineering, Sentinel Consulting, LLC
The summer session will be led by Dennis Shepp, CPP, PCI.
The PSP Virtual Study Group is the latest addition to the resources ASIS makes available to individuals preparing for an ASIS board certification.
Course is limited to 50 participants and is currently SOLD OUT.
Kevin Doss is President & CEO of Level 4 Security.
H. Lee Neutzling is Corporate Security & LP Manger of Diebold Nixdorf, Inc.
Donald McInnes is National Training Instructor for Stanley Security.
John Bekisz is Vice President, Engineering for Sentinel Consulting, LLC.