Preparing to take the Physical Security Professional (PSP®) exam?
You’re not alone! Join a group of your peers and master the content together.
If you’re planning to take the Physical Security Professional (PSP®) certification exam over the next six months, are you confident you will pass? Have you done all you can to ensure success?
The PSP Virtual Study Group provides the tools and support you need to successfully prepare for the certification exam by focusing on the key topics covered in the PSP exam’s recommended reference set.
Each week includes assigned module recordings, recommended reading, practice questions, and a live session to review highlights and ask questions.
Sign up today and gain access to:
- 12 recorded modules covering all PSP domains—review each module at a time most convenient for you!
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2- Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 3- Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 4- Influencing Factors in Physical Security Design
- Module 5- Structural Security Measures
- Module 6- CPTED, Criminal Behaviors, Electronic Security Systems
- Module 7- Video Surveillance
- Module 8- Principles of Project Management
- Module 9- Project Planning
- Module 10- Project Implementation
- Module 11- Installation & Operations
- Module 12- Maintenance, Evaluation & Replacement
- 7 live sessions with a subject matter expert and experienced program advisor. Get your questions answered and hear study tips in real time. (Tuesday: 12 May, 19 May, 26 May, 2 June, 9 June, 16 June and 23 June 2020 at 2:00 PM ET)
- Take part in flexible, yet structured study—over seven weeks, the program is offered on a suggested schedule and pace, but you study when it’s convenient for you.
- 2 ASIS Guidelines
- ASIS Business Continuity Guideline: A Practical Approach
- ASIS Facilities Physical Security Measures Guideline
- Practice quizzes
- A community of participants—you will work through the material together and have the opportunity to draw on the expertise of others in the course.
With 12 modules covering the program domains and reference materials, the study group will review each module, and then discuss the topics in a virtual but real-time environment.
Join your peers preparing for this important professional milestone. Learn how as well as what to study as you engage in interactive discussions, share tips and tools, and assess your readiness for the PSP exam.
Each module has been recorded by highly experienced faculty:
- Kevin Doss, CPP, PSP, President & CEO, Level 4 Security
- Donald McInnes, PSP, National Training Instructor, Stanley Security
- John Bekisz, Jr., PSP, Vice President, Engineering, Sentinel Consulting, LLC
This session will be led by Michael White, CPP.
The PSP Virtual Study Group is the latest addition to the resources ASIS makes available to individuals preparing for an ASIS board certification.
Course is limited to 50 participants.