Preparing to take the Certified Protection Professional (CPP®) exam?
You’re not alone! Join a group of your peers and master the content together.
If you’re planning to take the Certified Protection Professional (CPP) certification exam in the next 6 months, are you confident you will pass? Have you done all you can to ensure success?
The CPP Virtual Study Group provides the tools and support you need to successfully prepare for the certification exam by focusing on the key topics covered in the CPP exam’s recommended reference set.
- The newly released CPP Study Manual
- 8 live sessions with a subject matter expert and experienced program advisor. Get your questions answered and hear study tips in real time. (Tuesdays 6 October, 13 October, 20 October, 27 October, 3 November, 10 November, 17 November and 24 November at 4:00 PM ET)
- Flexible, yet structured study—over eight weeks, the program is offered on a suggested schedule and pace, but you study when it’s convenient for you.
- Participant Workbook featuring Reflection Exercises, Terminology Quizzes, Self-Assessments, and a Study Map.
- A community of participants working through the material together, drawing on the expertise of everyone in the course
Each week will feature assigned reading from The CPP Study Manual. The weekly live sessions will present a high level review of the content covered. Live sessions are also a great opportunity to ask questions.
Join your peers preparing for this important professional milestone. Learn how as well as what to study as you engage in interactive discussions, share tips and tools, and assess your readiness for the CPP exam.
This session will be led by Dennis Shepp, CPP, PCI.
The CPP Virtual Study Group is the latest addition to the resources ASIS makes available to individuals preparing for an ASIS board certification.
Course is limited to 50 participants.
Cancellations requests may be made in writing to [email protected] at any time. Cancellations made before the included Study Manual is shipped will be refunded in full. Cancellations made after the Study Manual ships will be refunded the registration fee minus the retail price of the Study Manual. Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received more than 10 days after the start of the session.