The 11th Annual CSO Summit is an exclusive, invite-only forum that brings together CSOs, key policymakers, and business and security thought leaders for three days of deliberate conversations, executive development, and plenty of old-fashioned relationship building.
On April 29-May 1, Target will open the doors to their Minneapolis headquarters for the ASIS 11th Annual CSO Summit. Don't miss the opportunity to:
Convene in a creative workspace—Target's training facility will encourage innovative thinking and collaboration, making it the perfect location for strategic-level discussions and high-level networking
Prepare for the future—explore the key drivers of change worldwide and their impact on your leadership and business
Build relationships—with just the right mix of case studies, structured problem solving, and networking, you will make invaluable connections, personally and professionally
This event is open only to CSO Center members and those who are eligible for membership. Register now to reserve your seat!
Check out just a few of this year's highlights:
- Futurist Scott Klososky will discuss the top trends affecting the security profession and explore the implications for security and your business
- Exclusive networking receptions designed to help you build professional relationships that support positive change, including a welcome reception on Sunday evening, and a tour of the U.S. Bank Stadium—home of the Minnesota Vikings and the 2018 Super Bowl—and reception, hosted by Target
- Executive Coach Angela Scalpello will be on hand to provide research-based leadership insights and business coaching focused on year 2020 leadership skills
Please check back often for updates. Schedule subject to change.
Sunday, April 29
Monday, April 30: Worldwide Drivers of Change
AI Friends, AI Foes: As Alternative Intelligence Systems become even more central to business and industry, how will we manage new vulnerabilities?
Global Rules in Flux: How global politics, business, trade, technology and even science are governed is changing rapidly. How will we navigate as power shifts and new actors arise?
Tomorrow’s Internet: The Internet is poised to change in multiple, potentially radical ways, reshaping online marketing and security. As the Internet of Things changes the basic nature of online networks, can we anticipate our future business realities?
Complexity at High Speed: We’ve seen the fallout when a company or organization goes from unknown to globally controversial in an afternoon. In this volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous environment, how can we anticipate and manage issues before they spin out of control?
The CSO of the Future: Where is the Profession Headed?
Defining Your Corporate Business Strategy
Using Big Data Strategically
Tuesday, May 1: Leading for Impact
Facilitator: Angela Scalpello
Schedule as of 13 Feb. 2018, subject to change.
Target has become a global leader in corporate security with 1,834 stores and 39 distribution centers in the U.S. alone—plus 323,000 team members worldwide and a robust online business. Learn more about how they're keeping their stores, employees, and communities safe.
On April 29-May 1, Target will open the doors to their Minneapolis headquarters office for the 11th Annual CSO Summit. Dubbed Target Plaza Commons, the 25,000-square-foot gathering space has been designed as a creative workspace that encourages innovative thinking and collaboration, making it the perfect location for strategic-level discussions and high-level networking.
Note: This event is open only to CSO Center members and those who are eligible for membership.
|Member: Full Conference||$795||$975|
|Member: Full Conference + Coaching||$924||$1,104|
|Nonmember: Full Conference||$1,100||$1,300|
|Nonmember: Full Conference + Coaching||$1,499||$1,699|
Early-bird deadline: March 30
Coaching Sessions with Angela Scalpello: includes a 6-hour group session on Sunday, April 29 and two 1-on-1, one-hour coaching sessions for 3 months after the Summit. This workshop is limited to 25 participants.
CSO SUMMIT POLICIES
- By registering for CSO Summit 2018, you consent to ASIS International's collection and storage of the data on the registration form.
- Registration and attendance at or participation in ASIS International meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ASIS's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee's image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, or audiotapes of such.
To receive a refund, all cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted to CSO Summit Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13, 2018. Cancellations received after April 13 will be subject to a $100 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after the start of the event.
A block of rooms at the Hilton Minneapolis has been reserved for CSO Summit attendees at a special rate of $149/night (plus tax). Book your room today.
You can also make your reservation by calling 1.888.933.5363 or online at Hilton.com. Be sure to reference code ASI to receive the discounted rate.
Reservation Deadline: Friday, April 6
For questions regarding registration, please contact Member Services at email@example.com or 703.519.6200.
For questions regarding program content, speakers, and events, please contact Manuela Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.703.518.1509.
Interact with Top Security Buyers
Being a sponsor at the CSO Summit isn’t just about branding—it’s about engaging CSOs from the largest and most influential organizations in the world and increasing your competitive edge by building meaningful relationships with this exclusive audience. Make connections, start real conversations, and get noticed.
As a sponsor, you can:
- Add your voice to this compelling event by engaging with and sharing your expertise with this high-level audience
- Use this platform to build an industry presence and roll out the unique value proposition for your products and services
- Boost awareness and set your company apart by showcasing your brand in front of this ever-changing, multi-billion-dollar security industry
Reserve Your Sponsorship Today
We are committed to providing you the best opportunity to promote your company and achieve your marketing goals. Call us today to find the right fit for your needs and budget—but hurry, opportunities are limited!