ASIS offers both in-person and online certification review courses to help you study for your exam.
Available on demand
The Physical Security Professional (PSP) Online Review is a comprehensive training tool designed to help you master key content areas covered on the PSP exam. Because the course is interactive, you are actively involved in the learning process. Assessment questions help identify areas for further study and gauge your readiness to take the exam.
24/7 Access for 12 months!
Enrollment includes around-the-clock online access to course content for a full 12 months (365 days), beginning with the first login date. The convenience of on-dema??nd training allows you to let your personal schedule determine where and when you want to study. Study at your most productive times privately in the comfort of your own home or anywhere on a computer with Internet access.
The course consists of eight stand-alone, self-paced modules that cover the core competencies of physical security tested on the PSP exam.
?Individual module purchases are temporarily unavailable.?
- Assets, Threats?, Vulnerability & Risk
- Physical Security Assessment
- Exterior Applications
- Interior Systems
- Integrated Physical Protection Systems
- Implementing Physical Protection Systems
- Security Project Management?
- Instal?lation and Operational Considerations
Each module takes about one hour to complete. The PSP Online Review gives you the flexibility to streamline your study efforts and concentrate your exam preparation in only the areas that need improvement.
Earn up to 11 CPE CREDITS
The PSP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PSP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan - focused on the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PSP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary resource for study is the Reference Set for the Exam. PSP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
"I believe a large part of the success I had on the exam was due to the review course. I think they are very beneficial for all who attend and;I have highly recommended others attend as well."
-- Chris Fender, CPP, PSP, Senior Manager, Physical Security, Charter Communications
PSP Exam Domains
- Physical security assessment
- Application, design, and integration of physical security systems
- Implementation of physical security measures
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment to identify knowledge gaps.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies from faculty who have helped others succeed.
- Develop your own study plan with tools provided in the class.
Who Should Attend
The PSP Board Certification is for professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems, and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.
Please note, study group is limited to 35 registrants.
If you’re planning to take the Physical Security Professional (PSP®) certification exam during the next six months, are you doing all you can to ensure success?
The new PSP Virtual Study Group provides the tools and support you need to successfully prepare for the certification exam. With 12 modules covering the program domains and reference materials, the study group will review each module, and then discuss the topics in a virtual but real-time environment.
12 recorded modules covering all three PSP domains—review each module at your own pace!
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 - Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 3 - Planning and Conducting Physical Security Assessments
- Module 4 - Influencing Factors in Physical Security Design
- Module 5 - Structural Security Measures
- Module 6 - CPTED, Criminal Behaviors, Electronic Security Systems
- Module 7 - Video Surveillance
- Module 8 - Principles of Project Management
- Module 9 - Project Planning
- Module 10 - Project Implementation
- Module 11 - Installation and Operations
- Module 12 - Maintenance, Evaluation, and Replacement
Five live sessions with a subject matter expert and experienced program advisor. Get your questions answered and hear study tips in real time. (22 April, 29 April, 6 May, 13 May, and 20 May at 4:00 PM ET)
Take part in flexible, yet structured study—over six weeks, the program is offered on a suggested schedule and pace, but study when it’s convenient for you.
- ASIS Business Continuity Guideline: A Practical Approach
- ASIS Facilities Physical Security Measures Guideline
A community of participants—you will work through the material together and have the opportunity to draw on the expertise of others in the course
Join your peers preparing for this important professional milestone. Learn how as well as what to study as you engage in interactive discussions, share tips and tools, and assess your readiness for the PSP exam.
Each module has been recorded by highly experienced faculty.
The PSP Virtual Study Group is the latest addition to the resources ASIS makes available to individuals preparing for an ASIS board certification.