ASIS offers both in-person and online certification review courses to help you study for your exam.
Earn up to 10 CPE CREDITS
The PCI Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PCI exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan—focused on the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PCI Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary recommended resource for study is the Professional Investigator’s Manual and the ASIS Investigations Standard.
PCI Exam Domains
- Case Management
- Investigative Techniques and Procedures
- Case Presentation
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment to identify knowledge gaps.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies from faculty who have helped others succeed.
- Develop your own study plan with tools provided in the class.
Who Should Attend
The PCI Board Certification is for professionals who have specialized skills in security investigations, including case evaluation and review of options for case management strategies.
$725 Member | $925 Nonmember
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.