Earn up to 7 CPE CREDITS
This popular, one-day intensive program is presented by leading technical and management security consultants. The course is designed to show you how to develop, market, and deliver security consultant services and how to avoid the costly mistakes that can sabotage the success of your clients’ or your own security program.
Sponsored by the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC)
- Learn the key steps for establishing your security consultant practice
- Identify costly mistakes that can sabotage your business and learn how to avoid them
- Gain practical information that will give you an advantage when competing for consulting assignments
- Learn how to market yourself for success
Who Should Attend
- Professionals considering starting a security consulting practice now or in the future
- Practicing security consultants
- System integrators
- Internal consultants (management and technical)
- Systems designers, specifiers, engineers, and architects
- Security professionals (corporate and government)
- Law enforcement professionals
The program is filled with practical information on how to offer and deliver security consulting assignments starting with establishing your practice, finding clients, and networking with other consultants. Executing security management and technical aspects of consulting, from the initial consulting assignment through security assessments, designs and specifications, procurement, and implementation are covered.
Hotel, Fees and Schedule
Make your hotel reservations through MCI, the official housing provider for GSX 2018.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer travel discounts for ASIS International. To take advantage of these travel discounts, book your flights online or call +1.800.328.1111 and refer to meeting event code NMRV2 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 7:30 pm CT).
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT
- Discounts apply to round trip travel only
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Fare rules will determine eligibility
Please note: There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Friday, 21 September
Saturday, 22 September
Sunday, 23 September
If confirmation of registration and payment has not been received three days prior to the event, please email email@example.com.
Certificates of Attendance
ASIS reserves the right to withhold certificates, if attendance requirements are not met.
While we welcome all registrations, including those on-site, the availability of handout materials cannot be guaranteed.
Business casual is recommended.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Each 50-minutes of instruction is worth one CPE. This program awards up to 14 CPEs.
Alternate Registration Methods
If you prefer, you can register by phone +1.703.519.6200, fax+1.703.519.6299, or mail.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received at least 10 business days before the start date of the program. Those received less than 10 days prior will be charged a $100 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us at +1.703.519.6200 or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Tours of Third-Party Sites
When a program includes a visit to or a tour of a third-party site, the host organization may require the use of non-disclosure agreements. Subject to the requirements of the host organization, the agreements offered to nationals and non-nationals of the host country may differ.
Receive a 10% discount when three to five attendees register from the same organization, 15% for six or more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.