This popular, one-day intensive program is presented by leading technical and management security consultants. The course is designed to show you how to develop, market, and deliver security consultant services and how to avoid the costly mistakes that can sabotage the success of your clients’ or your own security program.
Co-sponsored by ASIS International and the International Association of Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC)
For hotel and registration information, visit the IAPSC 2019 Conference website.
- Learn the key steps for establishing your security consultant practice
- Identify costly mistakes that can sabotage your business and learn how to avoid them
- Gain practical information that will give you an advantage when competing for consulting assignments
- Learn how to market yourself for success
Who Should Attend
- Professionals considering starting a security consulting practice now or in the future
- Practicing security consultants
- System integrators
- Internal consultants (management and technical)
- Systems designers, specifiers, engineers, and architects
- Security professionals (corporate and government)
- Law enforcement professionals
The program is filled with practical information on how to offer and deliver security consulting assignments starting with establishing your practice, finding clients, and networking with other consultants. Executing security management and technical aspects of consulting, from the initial consulting assignment through security assessments, designs and specifications, procurement, and implementation are covered.