Earn up to 11 CPE CREDITS
The PSP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PSP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan - focused on the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PSP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities. The primary resource for study is the Reference Set for the Exam. PSP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
"I believe a large part of the success I had on the exam was due to the review course. I think they are very beneficial for all who attend and;I have highly recommended others attend as well."
-- Chris Fender, CPP, PSP, Senior Manager, Physical Security, Charter Communications
PSP Exam Domains
- Physical security assessment
- Application, design, and integration of physical security systems
- Implementation of physical security measures
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment to identify knowledge gaps.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies from faculty who have helped others succeed.
- Develop your own study plan with tools provided in the class.
Who Should Attend
The PSP Board Certification is for professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems, and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.
Hotel, Fees and Schedule
The Desoto Savannah
15 East Liberty St
Savannah, GA 31401
For hotel reservations, book reservations online or contact the hotel directly at 1.844.257-3520. To receive our special group rate of $169.00 per night (plus taxes and fees), use GROUP CODE ASI and place your reservation by 4 February.
Register before 12 January and save $100!
Fees include daily continental breakfast, a networking reception, and refreshment breaks. Hotel costs are not included.
Monday, 25 February
Monday, 25 February
Tuesday, 26 February
If confirmation of registration and payment has not been received three days prior to the event, please email email@example.com.
Certificates of Attendance
ASIS reserves the right to withhold certificates, if attendance requirements are not met.
While we welcome all registrations, including those on-site, the availability of handout materials cannot be guaranteed.
Business casual is recommended.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Each 50-minutes of instruction is worth one CPE.
Alternate Registration Methods
If you prefer, you can register by phone +1.703.519.6200, fax+1.703.519.6299, or mail.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received at least 10 days before the start date of the program. Those received less than 10 days prior will be charged a $100 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us at +1.703.519.6200 or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Tours of Third-Party Sites
When a program includes a visit to or a tour of a third-party site, the host organization may require the use of non-disclosure agreements. Subject to the requirements of the host organization, the agreements offered to nationals and non-nationals of the host country may differ.
Receive a 10% discount when three to five attendees register from the same organization, 15% for six or more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
ASIS International Event Code of Conduct
ASIS International (“ASIS”) is committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all event participants as defined below.
Any participant regardless of:
- Race or ethnicity;
- Religion or political affiliation;
- Gender, or gender identity or expression;
- Sexual orientation; or
- Any other distinguishing characteristic
should feel welcome and safe at any ASIS event.
This Code of Conduct applies to all event attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff (“participant”) at any event, meeting, conference, forum, social event, or meeting-related event, including those sponsored by organizations other than ASIS but held in conjunction with ASIS events in which they participate (an “event”). As such, ASIS expects that participants at events will:
- Remain positive and welcoming to others;
- Recognize that an event is a place for diversity of thought, organization, and individuals;
- Be inclusive of others;
- Be alert and report any discriminatory, harassing, aggressive, or exclusionary behavior or speech immediately to the contacts set forth below;
- Respect the specific rules and policies of the event; and
- Otherwise uphold the reputation of ASIS
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct;
- Inappropriate physical contact (e.g., unwelcome sexual advances, groping, sexual assault);
- Physical stalking or written, verbal, or other abuse; or
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images or language in event presentations, or otherwise failing to obey any rules or policies of the venue or ASIS.
Whether such behavior constitutes unacceptable behavior as defined above shall be determined by ASIS and its representatives, in their sole discretion. ASIS takes matters of such unacceptable behavior in any form seriously.