More information coming soon!
Hotel, Fees and Schedule
InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
3315 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer travel discounts for ASIS International. To take advantage of these travel discounts, book your flights online or call +1.800.328.1111 and refer to meeting event code NMRV2 (Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 7:30 pm CT).
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT
- Discounts apply to round trip travel only
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Fare rules will determine eligibility
Please note: There is no service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Register before 11 May and save $100!
Registration fees include daily continental breakfast, lunch on day one, a networking reception, and refreshment breaks. Hotel costs are not included.
Monday, 24 June
Monday, 24 June
8:00 am–5:00 pm
Tuesday, 25 June
8:00 am–5:00 pm
If confirmation of registration and payment has not been received three days prior to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificates of Attendance
ASIS reserves the right to withhold certificates, if attendance requirements are not met.
While we welcome all registrations, including those on-site, the availability of handout materials cannot be guaranteed.
Business casual is recommended.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Each 50-minutes of instruction is worth one CPE.
Alternate Registration Methods
If you prefer, you can register by phone +1.703.519.6200, fax+1.703.519.6299, or mail.
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
For a full refund or transfer credit, written requests must be received at least 10 days before the start date of the program. Those received less than 10 days prior will be charged a $100 cancellation/transfer fee.
Transfers will be limited to a maximum of two per original registration. No refunds or transfers are made for requests received on or after the start date. Contact us at +1.703.519.6200 or fax your request to ASIS Member Services at +1.703.519.6298.
Tours of Third-Party Sites
When a program includes a visit to or a tour of a third-party site, the host organization may require the use of non-disclosure agreements. Subject to the requirements of the host organization, the agreements offered to nationals and non-nationals of the host country may differ.
Receive a 10% discount when three to five attendees register from the same organization, 15% for six or more. Email email@example.com for details.
ASIS International Event Code of Conduct
ASIS International (“ASIS”) is committed to providing a safe and welcoming experience for all event participants as defined below.
Any participant regardless of:
- Race or ethnicity;
- Religion or political affiliation;
- Gender, or gender identity or expression;
- Sexual orientation; or
- Any other distinguishing characteristic
should feel welcome and safe at any ASIS event.
This Code of Conduct applies to all event attendees, presenters, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, contractors, other service providers, and ASIS staff (“participant”) at any event, meeting, conference, forum, social event, or meeting-related event, including those sponsored by organizations other than ASIS but held in conjunction with ASIS events in which they participate (an “event”). As such, ASIS expects that participants at events will:
- Remain positive and welcoming to others;
- Recognize that an event is a place for diversity of thought, organization, and individuals;
- Be inclusive of others;
- Be alert and report any discriminatory, harassing, aggressive, or exclusionary behavior or speech immediately to the contacts set forth below;
- Respect the specific rules and policies of the event; and
- Otherwise uphold the reputation of ASIS
Unacceptable behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, threatening, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct;
- Inappropriate physical contact (e.g., unwelcome sexual advances, groping, sexual assault);
- Physical stalking or written, verbal, or other abuse; or
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images or language in event presentations, or otherwise failing to obey any rules or policies of the venue or ASIS.
Whether such behavior constitutes unacceptable behavior as defined above shall be determined by ASIS and its representatives, in their sole discretion. ASIS takes matters of such unacceptable behavior in any form seriously.