Our global community of 34,000 security professionals represents all aspects of security from business continuity and risk management to insider threats and active shooter incidents to IT security and cybercrime.
ASIS members connect at multiple levels to create a robust, collaborative community.
- Come from every sector, public and private, and every size of organization
- Represent professionals at every stage of their career—entry level to C-suite—active duty or transitioning law enforcement and military
- Provide diverse perspectives
- Live and work on six continents for 100+ companies
- Support their peers...in their region, in their sector, and at every career stage
Learn more about the new ASIS strategic plan which includes a heightened focus on:
Achieving recognition for the profession
Accelerating digital transformation
Elevating the Security Function to Influence Organizational Success
Serving Global Needs
Paving Paths for Success
ASIS is your global community for professional development, best practices, and peer-to-peer collaboration.
But don’t just take our word for it!
To optimize engagement with ASIS—and to ensure that you receive content most relevant to your needs— please take 5 minutes to complete these 2 easy steps:
1) Log into your ASIS profile.
2) Under “My Account Links,” please review your Communication Settings, Contact Info, Professional Profile, and Social Links for updates and accuracy.
ASIS Members Subscribe and Save!
Security Journal brings new perspective to the theory and practice of security management, with evaluations of the latest innovations in security technology, and insight on new practices and initiatives. Topics covered include new security management techniques, as well as news, analysis, and advice regarding current research.
Members of ASIS International receive a special discounted rate of $98 on a personal subscription to Security Journal. Please contact Florencia Contardi-Kehdar at [email protected] to order your subscription today.