Deadlines and Deliveries
Please send the following materials to ASIS EMEA Bureau immediately after your exhibition contract is signed
- Your company exhibition coordinator’s name and contact details
- Company logo - in jpg and eps
- Company profile (100 words, including company contact details and contact person). Please note that company profiles longer than 100 words will be edited.
As an exhibitor you have an opportunity to give a 20-min presentation at the TST – Technology and Solutions Theatre (What is TST?) Should your company be interested in giving this presentation, please send us:
- Speaker name and contact details - December 15th, 2013
- Speaker bio (100 words) - December 15th, 2013
- Presentation title - December 15th, 2013
- Presentation summary - December 15th, 2013
- Presentation slides (outline for USB production) – January 27th, 2014
Please send all materials to email@example.com
The following equipment will be provided for each exhibitor:
- Partitions between exhibits. Displays should not be more than 2.5m high
- A table (2m x 0,8m) and (2) two chairs
- (1) one standard electrical outlet, basic electricity usage
- Basic internet connection 512 Kbps
If any additional equipment, furniture or stronger internet connection is required, ASIS EMEA bureau will provide you with contact details of the providers. Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Set-up of the Exhibition
Organizer has the right to adjust the set-up hours to fit the general conference planning.
Exhibitors will have from 10:00 – 16:00 on 16 February to complete their displays. All displays should be finished, and all boxes and packing material cleared by 16:00 on 16 February.
Exhibit Hours: (subject to change according to the conference schedule)
16 February: 17:00 – 20:00 (Welcome drink)
17 February: 08:30 – 17:00
18 February: 08:30 – 17:00
The Exhibits will close at 17:00 on 18 February. No dismantling is permitted before this time. All materials should be dismantled and packed by 20:00 on 18 February.
All shipped material should be delivered to the Intercontinental Dubai Festival City not earlier than 13/02/2014.
Attention To: Praphull Kumar
Event Name: ASIS 16-18 FEB 2014
Intercontinental Dubai Festival City (Next to Marks & Spencer)
Al Rebat Street
Dubai Festival City
[FOR “Exhibitor name”]
ASIS International does not take responsibility for delivery. The sponsor/exhibitor should track the shipment until it is arrived to the hotel and inform ASIS Exhibition coordinator about expected delivery.
- Exhibitors must mention the company name, the tabletop location number and the contact person on each box of their shipment. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the box(es).
- Boxes with bag inserts (as per sponsorship contracts) must be marked “Registration Area – Bag Insert” and the company name of the sponsor on each box. Failure to do so may result in the loss of the box(es).
- Please note the specific delivery dates: Shipment received before the above mentioned delivery date may not be accepted by the hotel.
- Exhibitors should settle all charges that will be related to the shipping process such as shipping charges, customs fees, etc before the shipping. The hotel will not settle any charges upon receiving the shipment.
The organiser has appointed KRISTAL as an official partner for all transports, freight and logistics for the conference.
Please feel free to contact Kristal for your shipment. See contact details below:
Kristal bvba - International Exhibition & Marketing Logistics (Mr. Geert Frère)
Brucargo 829a - 1931 Zaventem - Belgium
Tel +32 2 7514680 Fax +32 2 7514720
For cancellations received before 16 December 2013, a cancellation fee 50 % will be applied. The remaining amount will be refunded. There will be no refund for cancellations received after 16 December 2013.
Social Media and Promotion
Join ASIS Middle East community and share your experience with your peers.
Download Middle East Security Conference banners here