19 and 20 February 2014
Programme hours: 8:30 - 17:00 both days
The CPP Review is a two day programme designed to refresh your knowledge in the major areas of security management tested on the CPP exam. Instruction is based on reference materials that are the source of exam content.
Who Should Attend
The CPP Review is primarily designed for CPP candidates. Others who may find the programme useful include security practitioners who want to review fundamental concepts of security, managers who have recently assumed security responsibilities, and individuals seeking more information about the security industry.
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice exam and get feedback on your answers.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies.
- Leave with hand-outs useful in developing your own study plan.
Programme materials will be distributed at registration.
The CPP Review covers eight major areas of security management:
- Security Principles and Practices
- Business Principles and Practices
- Legal Aspects
- Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- Information Security
- Crisis Management
The CPP Review is intended to supplement other exam preparation activities.
Jean Perois, CPP, PCI, PSP
Senior Vice President, Risk & Co and ASIS Middle East Certification Representative, Kingdom of Bahrain
Michiel Reinecke, CPP, PSP
Risk Management Consultant, KSA
$700.00 ASIS Members
To register, please send your full name, company and contact details to email@example.com.
InterContinental Festival City Hotel
Room to be confirmed
If confirmation of registration and payment has not been received three days prior to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business casual is recommended.
While we welcome all registrations, including those on-site, the availability of handout materials cannot be guaranteed.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
Each 50-minutes of instruction is worth (1) one CPE.