Online registration is closed. Onsite registration will open on Wednesday 6 April from 12:00 noon to 19:00 at the Business Design Centre. Please send us an email in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org should you want to pre-register. Please indicate your complete contact details and ASIS membership number if applicable, and specify whether you register as a conference delegate or as an exhibit visitor. The below fees are applicable.
(Until 2 March)||
Regular (From 3 March)|
Member ||615 GBP||715 GBP|
Nonmember||775 GBP||860 GBP|
Partner Organisation, Government, Police
and Military||665 GBP||750 GBP|
|Student - must be enrolled in a full time tertiary educaation curriculum in a relevant discipline (student card required) - does not include President's Reception.||125 GBP||125 GBP|
Single Day ||375 GBP||460 GBP|
(per day)||0 GBP||25 GBP from 4th April|
Please note that payment by wire transfer is no longer available as the event is taking place shortly.
A 20% VAT (Value Added Tax) will be applied to the above registration fees for all registrants. If you are a delegate from a VAT registered company, your company will be able to reclaim the amount of VAT paid along the registration fee.
WELCOME PARTY Powered by Nedap - Wednesday 6 April 2016 - 19.00-21.00
Landing 42, Leadenhall Building
Included in all registration categories except exhibition visitors.
PRESIDENT'S RECEPTION - Thursday 7 April 2016 - 19.30-21.30
Egyptian Gallery of the British Museum
Included in Full conference registration, at additional cost for other registration categories (one day, exhibition visitors and exhibitor staff) at 85 GBP (+VAT)
CLOSING RECEPTION Hosted by the UK Chapter, Sponsored by Axis Communications - Friday 8 April 2016 - 19.30-21.30
House of Lords
Not included in any registration category, at additional cost at 65 GBP (+VAT)
Full Conference registration fee (categories: member, non-member, partner association, government, police, military, group rate) includes:
Single Day registration fee (categories: member, non-member) includes:
- All educational sessions on the selected day
- Keynote addresses on the selected day
- Lunch & Coffee breaks on the selected day
- Conference bag with onsite materials
As an ASIS-board certified practitioner, you can enjoy an additional benefit: earn up to 17 recertification CPEs by attending the ASIS Europe 2016.
- Full conference registrants (2 days) receive fourteen (14) CPE credits plus three (3) CPEs for attending the exhibition.
- Single day registrants receive seven (7) CPEs plus three (3) CPEs for attending the exhibition.
- Exhibition visitors receive three (3) CPEs (copy of the name badge is required as a form of documentation).
- Speakers earn three (3) CPEs per instructional hour presented. They can also claim credits if they attend the rest of the programme.