The PSP Review Program is an accelerated review that provides a high-level overview of the security concepts and practices assessed on the PSP exam. This class enables you to identify your areas of strength and weakness in the three key domains to develop a personalized study plan - focused the areas YOU need most. The classroom experience encourages networking with your peers and board-certified instructors.
The PSP Review is intended to supplement your other exam preparation activities.
The primary resource for study is the
Reference Set for the exam.
PSP Review Faculty have curated a targeted set of materials to organize your study that you will receive with your classroom materials.
"I believe a large part of the success I had on the exam was due to the review course. I think they are very beneficial for all who attend and I have highly recommended others attend as well."
Chris Fender, CPP, PSP
Manager, Physical Security & Policy Awareness Corporate Security Time Warner Cable
PSP Exam Domains
- Physical security assessment
- Application, design, and integration of physical security systems
- Implementation of physical security measures
- Strengthen your understanding of key concepts and practices tested on the exam.
- Identify strengths to build on and areas that may require additional preparation.
- Take a practice assessment to identify knowledge gaps.
- Build relationships and share study tips with others preparing for the exam.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies from faculty who have helped others succeed.
- Develop your own study plan with tools provided in the class.
Who Should Attend
PSP Board Certification is for professionals who have in-depth knowledge and experience in threat assessment and risk analysis; integrated physical security systems, and the appropriate identification, implementation, and ongoing evaluation of security measures.
Review program schedules, content, faculty, locations, and pricing are subject to change.